Here at English Language Homestays we are always looking to add to our team of dedicated and enthusiastic teachers; host families; Interns and homestay tutors.
Although the work is seasonal it is hugely rewarding and a lot of fun. ELH has been in the market for over twenty five years and now has Centres in South Africa ( Cape Town) and also Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur)
We are currently looking for the following personnel for our 2020 Courses
1. Homestay/Host Tutors
We are actively recruiting homestay tutors right across the UK; Europe and South Africa. If you would like to apply to become one of our Homestay Tutors then hit the link to find out more and apply online.
- Have at least one year’s teaching practise either classroom based or at home
- Have a recognised Teaching Certificate
- Be able to supply two recent references ( one must relate to your related work)
- Have a DBS or your own country’s equivalent or be willing to undertake one
- Have a clean safe and suitable home to welcome your student
- Have a single room suitable for your student to sleep and work in
Payment is made immediately upon production of your satisfactorily completed teaching Logs and progress reports
2. Classroom Teachers
We are always looking for experienced, well qualified and enthusiastic classroom teachers to help us on both our Short Stay School Groups and also our International Summer School
Based at our Campuses in Worthing, Shoreham by Sea and Hove you will be self motivating, fun and innovative and able to work as a Team.
You should have
- A recognised teaching certificate such as TESOL; CELTA; or equivalent such as an English Degree and relevant teaching experience
- A DBS Certificate available for us to view, and we also require two references, one of which must be work related
3. Host Families
We are always looking for warm, reliable and enthusiastic host families. These host families can choose to host just our Summer School students or throughout the year with our Short Stay School Groups.
Host Families should be able to take care of our students and ensure they are happy and well cared for. In short, become part of our family. In return we offer good financial reimbursement. You must be DBS checked or be willing to have a DBS undertaken on your behalf. Our host families are required in the following areas;
- East Worthing and Broadwater
- Lancing and Sompting
- Shoreham Beach
- Shoreham Town and Southwick
- Portslade and West Hove
- Steyning and Storrington
We offer prompt payment following the departure of short stay groups or Summer School students
24 hour on line emergency mobile
Coach Officer available morning and evening when you take and collect your short stay students
If you are interested in becoming a host family for English Language Homestays, please contact us for further information. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are always looking for Interns to work with us throughout the year, but especially during our Summer School period of June to mid August
You should be over 18 years of age and have at least B2 in English. We have vacancies in our office as well as Activity Leaders and Football Assistant Coaches.
If this is something you would be interested in then please email your CV to us at : firstname.lastname@example.org