- National Academy of Engineering
- Fellow of the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics
- American Society for Engineering Education
- Research, teaching, and public service, honorary doctorates
- Benjamin Garver Lamme Medal of Engineering Education
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers
Nicolle comes with a variety of English experience. She enjoys teaching on a 1-2-1 basis as well as classroom based. She has previously taught foreign speakers in the Aviation Business as well as Young Learners in Local Schools. She enjoys the challenge of new learners and will always be using different techniques when teaching. Nicolle is well travelled and really understands the different challenges that people face from different countries when learning the English language.