- National Academy of Engineering
- Fellow of the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics
- American Society for Engineering Education
- Research, teaching, and public service, honorary doctorates
- Benjamin Garver Lamme Medal of Engineering Education
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers
Jon is one of our more experienced teachers and has been working for ELH for almost ten years. He has a great sense of humour and his lessons are always fun. Although Jon really enjoys teaching English he will usually bring drums or guitar into the lesson for the last 30 minutes so that students can compose a song or “ do Rap” to really get to use their everyday English. Jon has travelled extensively around the World and is CELTA Trained.