Are you looking for a change in career?
Photos: TEFL course in progress
Want to be able to use your current Teaching Qualifications by teaching non English speakers?
Then apply to take our Certificated EFL Weekend Course taken in the Brighton area, together with some on line Assessments and unlimited Classroom Observation and Practise. You will soon be able to deliver English lessons to speakers of other languages either in our classrooms or in your own home, for Homestay Tuition Courses.
Our courses are run akin to TESOL Training Academies and CELTA Based English Sessions and at the end of successful completion you will receive our TEFL Certificate to enable you to work either in the UK or abroad. Our teaching methods enable you to feel confident and progress quickly so that you can teach English as a foreign language in complete confidence. Input Sessions enable you also to work with other teachers and plan Lessons successful for students attending our Language School. Naturally if you have taught previously, this teaching experience will help you attain the highest level of English so that our speakers of another Language feel they can progress , even on a part time course.
Homestay English Teachers often has a TEFL qualification.
Jackie Verrall,MD of English Language Homestays
Learn to plan prepare and deliver exciting and stimulating English lessons for your students and young leaners.
Your 16 hours of classroom based training run by our highly qualified and experienced Delta Trainers. Additionally you may wish to pursue your part time teaching qualification by teaching in the home and if you are a native English speaker, this will be a very popular choice for our students. Living and working teaching English is a great and very satisfying career to have. You can decide whether to teach Young Learners; Adults or even Business English if you wish to progress and obtain a Celta Qualification or Cambridge Teaching Certificate.
Some of the things to note on our wonderful TEFL Course at our Teaching Academy in Brighton
- You will be given the opportunity of UNLIMITED Classroom teaching and Monitoring until you feel confident enough to teach on your own. This gives you a great boost to your confidence and you will be able to put your teaching ideas into action under the supervision of our Director of Studies or Course Director
- Our resident DOS ( director of studies) is always on hand and you can speak with them either face to face; over the telephone or ask an email question for anything that worries or concerns you.
- All of your Assignments will be marked and assessed correctly. You will be given them back with notes and comments to help you progress through the course in the shortest period of time
- You wont get a class with a large number of students attending. Some Courses run with 30 people per room. We guarantee that our class runs with a maximum of only 8 people per class.
- We can help you find a job abroad or in the UK. We work with many Partner schools throughout the World who often ask us for recommendations of new and experienced teachers to work with them
- And if you still feel worried or concerned after taking the Course, then you can attend the next one again – for free !
- And finally, best of all, there is no time limit to complete the course, although we do recommend that you finish it as soon as you can so that you can start teaching English to non native speakers and enjoy your new teaching career
Please note, many Language Schools will not accept an “on line only” course and people spend money on this and then find they do not have any Teaching Experience. With us, we ensure people get as much teaching experience as they wish .This means that our teachers of English are confident at delivering English lessons and start a new career as a teacher of foreign language.
Some of our first EFL teachers have now found jobs in China; Thailand; Vietnam; and one of our Homestay Teachers is “ complaining” they are too busy for a part time job!!