1-2-1 English Homestay Tuition
Our English Homestay Tuition courses offer a wide range of English language courses for students aged 11 to 18, on a one-to-one basis with a tutor at their home. You can choose from some excellent locations across the UK. Or, if you don’t want to come alone, bring a friend on a 2-2-1 English language course. Whether you want to learn English for beginners or improve your English above your current level English Language Homestay has the right course for you.
If you are looking to improve your English, rapidly, we know the best and quickest way – live and learn with your Host Tutor! Our dedicated Homestay English tuition website has more information for you. You are welcome to check our blog where you can find out more about our Home tutors, see their houses and locations as well as our other destinations. Just simply click here: ELH blog.
What homestay tuition students can expect
- An enjoyable and educational short break in the UK (1 – 4 weeks)
- Half day outings such as shopping, cycling, water sports, Laser Zone, bowling, cinema…
- Full Day Excursions such as visits to places of interest (tell us what places would you like to see and we will do our best to take you there, eg. London Eye, Madame Tussauds, Sea Life centre, Brighton Pavilion etc.)
- Fun and interactive English lessons with a one-to-one tutor (indoor and outdoor lessons!)
- Welcoming and friendly tutors and relaxed family environment (they will treat you as a family member from day one!)
- Comfortable student accommodation (en-suite facilities available on request)
What you need to know
- Well qualified and experienced teachers – all with recognised qualifications
- All levels of English catered for from beginners’ to examination English, including Baccalaureate, Matura/Maturita, PET, FCE/CAE
- English lessons are tailored to the individual. You can set everything from your learning objectives to the number of hours studied each week
- Full board accommodation