High School Programmes in the United Kingdom
High School Programme in England is a great way to improve your English in an informal environment, living with an English Host Family and participating in an English High School, from their lessons to their sports and their after school Clubs. Its total Immersion, all the way. If you are interested in High school study abroad in England then we can help.
What High School Programme students can expect?
- An International High School program for a Term or a full academic year in England
- Living and studying in England to learn all about the English way of life
- Living with a Host family for a full English immersion
- Excellent Homestay Accommodation combined with a High school Programme
- Attend the High School of your choice – there are many to choose from.
- Improving your English for your final High School Exams in your own country
- Trying something different while still learning
- Any High School in England is governed by the UK Education Authorities so has a recognised curriculum and qualification
- This programme will give you a taste of what Higher education is like in England Universities
- A Supervised program for 12-17-year-olds with 24 x 7 Welfare officer available
What you need to know?
- Choose from our Schools along the South Coast of England in Eastbourne; Brighton & Hove and Worthing.
- Staying with well appointed host families close to the available school you will soon be speaking English “ like a Native”.
- We offer this programme for periods from 3 weeks to 1 academic year subject to availability.
Choose from our Schools along the South Coast of England
We have partnerships with many great schools all over the south coast of England. English Language Homestays can arrange for students to attend one of the best rated schools in the UK.
Brighton is the one of the most beautiful seaside towns in the UK and is very popular with foreign students who come to the UK to improve their English.
- Patcham High school
Hove, a close suburb to Brighton, is popular for it’s long promenade and healthy lifestyle.
- Cardinal Newman, Hove
Worthing, home of the birdman, is a popular location for students young and old.
- Worthing college
- Worthing High School
- Northbrook MET College
- St Andrew’s High School
Eastbourne is another seaside location popular with students and has one of the highest recorded hours of sunshine in the UK.
- Willingdon High School
High school Programmes in Cape Town South Africa
High School Programmes in South Africa are a very popular way of younger students learning and improving their English by participating in a High School curriculum and the South African way of life. During your time at High School you will attend all lessons in English and so your command and understanding of English will improve in no time.
Are you looking for a one to one or two to one English language course?
- We offer excellent homestay one to one English courses
- Well qualified and experienced home tutors
- Choose the amount of teaching you want each week and the number of weeks for your programme.
- If you would like to know more about us and how we can work together then please get in touch by calling +44 1273 595 900 or via our Contact Form below.