English Soccer Academy
Our Brighton Football Academy situated in the vibrant outgoing city of Brighton in the United Kingdom is the perfect place to be during the warm summer months if you have a burning desire to playing football and also get to learn English in a fun laid back atmosphere. 7, 14 or 21 days of English tuition and professional football training will help you develop your English and Football skills in the best way possible for all the football lovers. For our American friends, it’s soccer coaching by a Pro’s direct coaching.
What Football academy students can expect in 2020
- 2 Hours of football practice on the pitch every school day
- 30 minutes of tactical training
- 4 hours formal English every school day
- Each student will receive a Nike football shirt, English Certificate and football certificate with individual reports and developments for other positions you may be able to play within the game.
- The chance to meet & train with students from other countries
- A friendly and welcoming host family
- Full Board accommodation with packed lunch
- 2 full day excursions with visits toTottenham/ Arsenal/ Chelsea /Amex stadiums
- Zorbing Football , Wet & Wild Funfair, fun attractions
- One evening evening activities per week (Disco, Bowling or Cinema)
- Public transport included (weekly bus pass, train fares, travel cards)
- Course completion certificates (English language, Football Training)
In Partnership with
This programme will include 2 Hours of football practice on the pitch every school day, we have professional quality facilities with 3G pitches, all our coaches are FA Qualified, all aspects of the ‘great game’ are covered! This programme combines English tuition and excellent football training. Friendly games are also organised where possible. This is a great opportunity for all the football lovers willing to develop their skills on international grounds. We will cover technical circuits, individual techniques, goal keeping, free kicks, corners, dribbling, speed cage radar, quick feet challenge, target net, Kix cubes etc, rules and fair play, all leading to a football match with a local team.
All students will stay with a local Host Family, they can either stay in pairs or stay with a student of a different nationality. They will have full board accommodation during their stay, this includes the breakfast, packed lunch and dinner.
16 hours of English per week; focus on speaking, listening, writing and reading.
The programme will combine at least two excursions each week, including visits to great teams stadiums such as Arsenal, Chelsea, Albion’s and also the Wembley. It will be combined with sightseeing of London and visits to museums and shopping time.
All Inclusive Course Fees
- £530 for 1 week
- £980 for 2 weeks
- £1430 for 3 weeks
All Inclusive of Accommodation, Excursions, Afternoon Activities, Bus Passes and Lessons
- 1st July : London Eye & Chelsea Stadium
- 4th July : Brighton Shopping & Wet & Wild Funfair
- 8th July :Tottenham Stadium & Science OR Natural History Museum
- 11th July : Hastings
- 15th July: AMEX stadium + Zorbing + Shopping / Beach time
- 18th July: Queen Elizabeth’s Olympics Park with Orbital Slide and Active afternoon +Westfield shopping
- 22th July : Arsenal Stadium + Camden town
- 25th July : Active Day (Beach/ Water Sports , games and farewell BBQ party)
Summer English Course available from English language Homestays
Summer English school for Students of aged 13-17
Junior English summer school for students of aged 10- 12
Football Academy with English offers Professional Football training with your English course for aged 13 – 16
Active English course for students aged 13 to 17, who are looking for thrilling adventure summer school with English lessons
Summer school in Small groups for students who require English Lesson in small groups and their English is B2 and above aged 14 – 17