Club Football academy
Our Brighton Football Academy situated in the vibrant outgoing city of Brighton in the United Kingdom is the perfect place to be during the warm summer months if you have a burning desire to playing football and also get to learn English in a fun laid back atmosphere. 7 or 14 days of English tuition and professional football training will help you develop your English and Football skills in the best way possible for all the football lovers. For our American friends, it’s soccer coaching by a Pro’s direct coaching.
What Football academy students can expect in 2019?
- Each student will receive a Nike football shirt, English Certificate and football certificate with individual reports and developments for other positions you may be able to play within the game.
- The chance to meet & train with students from other countries
- A friendly and welcoming host family
- Full Board accommodation with packed lunch
- 4 hours formal English every school day
- 45 minutes of tactical training 120 minutes practice on the pitch every school day
- 2 full day excursions with visits to Wembley/Arsenal/ Chelsea stadiums, Portsmouth (Spinnaker Tower/ Harbour tour / Gunwharf Quays), Zorbing Football , Wet & Wild Funfair
- Two evening activities per week (Disco, Bowling or Cinema)
- Public transport included (weekly bus pass, train fares, travel cards)
- Course completion certificates (English language, Football Training)
All students will stay with a local Host Family, they can either stay in pairs or stay with a student of a different nationality. They will have full board accommodation during their stay, this includes the breakfast, packed lunch and dinner.
16 hours of English per week; focus on speaking, listening, writing and reading.
The programme will combine at least two excursions each week, including visits to great teams stadiums such as Arsenal, Chelsea, Albion’s and also the Wembley. It will be combined with sightseeing of London and visits to museums and shopping time.
All Inclusive Course Fees
- £475 for 1 week
- £900 for 2 weeks
All Inclusive of Accommodation, Excursions, Afternoon Activities, Bus Passes and Lessons
This programme will include 12 hours of football training a week, we have professional quality facilities with 3G pitches, all our coaches are FA Qualified, all aspects of the ‘great game’ are covered! This programme combines English tuition and excellent football training. Friendly games are also organised where possible. This is a great opportunity for all the football lovers willing to develop their skills on international grounds. We will cover technical circuits, individual techniques, goal keeping, free kicks, corners, dribbling, speed cage radar, quick feet challenge, target net, Kix cubes etc, rules and fair play, all leading to a football match with a local team.