1-2-1 English Homestay Tuition
You are welcome to check our blog where you can find out more about our Home tutors, see their houses and locations as well as our other destinations. Just simply click here: ELH blog.
If you are looking to improve your English, rapidly, we know the best and quickest way – live and learn with your Host Tutor!
What homestay tuition students can expect?
- An enjoyable and educational short break in the UK (1 – 4 weeks)
- Half day outings such as shopping, cycling, water sports, Laser Zone, bowling, cinema…
- Full Day Excursions such as visits to places of interest (tell us what places would you like to see and we will do our best to take you there, eg. London Eye, Madame Tussauds, Sea Life centre, Brighton Pavilion etc.)
- Fun and interactive English lessons with a one-to-one tutor (indoor and outdoor lessons!)
- Welcoming and friendly tutors and relaxed family environment (they will treat you as a family member from day one!)
- Comfortable student accommodation (en-suite facilities available on request)
See what our students say and take a look at some images from 2016-2017
What you need to know?
- Well qualified and experienced teachers – all with recognised qualifications
- All levels of English catered for from beginners’ to examination English, including Baccalaureate, Matura/Maturita, PET, FCE/CAE
- English lessons are tailored to the individual. You can set everything from your learning objectives to the number of hours studied each week
- Full board accommodation